Links

Home     About     Contact     Press     Yellow Skirt     SKETCHES

Saturday 28 January 2012

Rain means colour

My colour quotient usually rises with the inclemency of the weather Sometimes I have to force myself - but perseverance ALWAYS pays off. Overall, I'd say knits are my friend today. I like the flirty way the colour peeps out from my coat.

Details:
blue stretch skirt, long-sleeved T by Metallicus
gifted pink silk top, gold metallic bag
voodoo magic pendant & coloured beads, bought in Tokyo 20 years ago
gloves from Winners
thrifted beret, coat, striped stretch dress, shoes (Hush Puppies!)
mustard tights: changed my life

QUESTION: Do you have a particular piece of clothing that changed your life? For me, these mustard tights I bought a few years ago are the foundation of my style bravery - I had to wear clothes to match the glee I felt wearing them. I started small and who knows now where it will go?


Oof!





3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww You are so up my alley.
    I am following and adding you to my blogroll this minute.You are pure inspiration!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already in your blogroll, how is it I have never heard from you, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Talk to me!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am new to blogger, on it for less than a week, and until now I have just been secretly reading and loving everyone else's style blogs. Now I feel like I have something real to contribute back, so I am "coming out." It's still scary but your comments are a real booster. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...