- acorn felt hat (also known as my Hershey's Kiss hat), vintage now but bought new in Kyoto
- oversized sleeveless patterned cotton vest, hand-me-over
- floaty emerald green apron skirt with pink embroidered flowers, thrifted
- black leather skirt, hand-me-over
- burgundy sparkly cotton top (top layer), hand-me-over
- long-sleeved white T (middle layer), retail
- black wool tunic (bottom layer for warmth, not visible), thrifted
- cableknit brown tights, retail
- black boots, retail
- faux fur collar with wraparound red tie, made by me with $2 collar from fabric shop
Happy New Year, everyone!!! I'm joining Patti's Visible Monday over at Not Dead Yet Style at last. It's been a busy "holiday." Everyone looks fantastic and spirits are high. Hugs and eggnog. I always buy eggnog, have one glass and throw the rest away. Arg. Do you do that? Do you even LIKE eggnog?
And thanks for reading VOGOFF! Aren't those women gorgeous? I call them "dupermodels," more super duper than "supermodels." If you haven't seen it, have a peek. The next issue will be something completely different...