Yup, nothing like those crazy spirograph circles to get in the mood.
And my aqua brows with bright lipstick, no eye products - a face in colourful parentheses.
I met so many great people downtown today. The music was unbelievable!
This last photo catches my mood best.
- ballerina dress, thrifted, vintage
- graphic top worn over dress, thrifted
- platform sandals, thrifted
- silky accordion-pleat underskirt, thrifted
- green beret, gift from gorgeous Ariane at Style Sud-Est
- magic loupe and pendant, O made them for me
- whale airship, from friend Monique of little lamp sculptures on Etsy
- mechanical wristwatch (I seldom mention it although I always wear it), vintage, gift from O
- tights, retail
That's all. This is my third post in three days. Extremely unusual.
I'll be joining Patti at Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday with this. See you there.
Don't forget to email Shelley of Forest City Fashionista to get on the Freakish Yellow Skirt travel itinerary.
Again, thanks, Shelley!