A demure school girl, I clutch my little lunchbox packed with airline drinkie bottles and leftover canapes (and nippies) squished in plastic wrap. Today on my way to class, Pole Dancing for Clergy 101, I had the above photo taken for my License To Wear (LTW) Class IV Pointed Collar Permit, having graduated from the compulsory one-month national intensive training course. Still in the learner category, I must avoid high winds and sudden spinning action for a year.
- thrifted vintage midi wool knit cape with Class IV pointed collar
- awesome black lurex capelet, gift from the magnificent Curtise
- thrifted blue lurex dress
- retail bronze/black glitter tights
- retail black glitter booties with vintage kimono laces (gift)
- thrifted indigo beret
- tool box handbag from O
- magic loupe from O
- thrifted long-sleeved black under-T
Did I pick you up? I picked me up! Good prompt, Anne; good timing too. I was feeling particularly shiny today with daydreams of popping nippies and cracking open baby champers under a dance hall glitter ball. Do you have an LTW or ever been caught without one?!