Who knew that parking garage lighting could be so flattering? I'm going to hang around here all the time now and only look up.
The first time I wore these rock star pants Paul Stanley (of KISS) was smiling at me, here. Okay, so I didn't know who he was and I didn't actually know it was happening at the time either, but still... The next time I wore them I was inspired to make a video clip. Today is not over yet and who knows what will transpire? I feel the slow churning of DIY magic like the colossal turbines in the engine room of the Titanic (that would be before she sank) - the engine scene is one of my favourites in the James Cameron movie.
- DIY low-rise rock star pants
- DIY "I have nothing to wear" shirt, laundry-free (see previous post)
- wide '70s leather belt
- satin hot-pink blouse, thrifted, Nicole designer-something-or-other blah
- thrifted Sesame Street Massacre coat
- thrifted fuzzy psychedelic top hat
- boots, retail
- magic loupe, made special for me by O